Get measurements of your room size.
Remember, if you are measuring from the top of the benchtop and there are tiles on the wall, allow around 10mm for each tile wall.
Draw your new kitchen on a piece of paper for reference.
We have a grid page in our kitchen order form.The ideal kitchen will be functional and suit you and your families needs. Below is some examples of layouts that may work in your home. A guide is available on our Kitchen order form.
Choose your door materials & colours for your kitchen cabinets.
Door material door options:
- Laminate: A hard wearing material that come in a huge range of colours. Available in Matt and gloss finishes.
- Painted: A premium product. It is a 2 pack product applied by our robotic paint line & comes in a huge range of colours. Available in Matt, Semi Gloss and high shine.
Choose your benchtop materials and colours.
Benchtop material options:
- Laminate: A Classic material. Laminate has come along way over time. These days laminate is a hard wearing material and available in a huge range of colours. Available in Matt and gloss.
- Engineered stone: A Premium product that uses material quartz as a core material. Engineered stone has a great range of colours available.
- Natural Granites are also avalable. Ask in store to find out more.
For a free quote, send your plans to us via email: email@example.com